View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2012 #13
Hadding

Thomas777 is one of a handful of posters on The Phora that seem to be enraged about the existence of my thread there that debunks Covington's lies. They like to post comments to the effect that the thread is a waste of time, to which my response is always, Then read something else (dumbass). But of course they don't simply move on and read something else; they would rather continue to post on the thread about how much it bores them (which reminds me of the old SNL bit with Joe Piskopo playing a retard who habitually sticks his tongue into light-sockets and says, "I hate when that happens!") Am I crazy to think that these people must have some motive that they are not admitting?

Thomas777 ended up getting a warning from an administrator after he openly declared his intention to sabotage the thread. (They seem to be able to get away with moderate levels of sabotage so long as they don't declare that this is what they are trying to do.)

Somebody sent me a link to a thread on The Phora where this character admits to having necrophiliac tendencies. That's even more bizarre than homosexuality. I can hardly believe that such a perversion even exists, much less that it would be common enough that at some time during my life I would have to exchange words with such a freak.

I guess that's what happens when you criticize Harold Covington: next thing, you're arguing with a necrophiliac.

Last edited by Hadding; August 21st, 2012 at 11:20 AM.