View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2013 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default #1 Pomona College Thread

[This is my own personal thread for tracking my college. You can post in it, but don't clutter it. Just going to post occasional stories I come across, make whatever worthwhile points come to mind.]

"They only are loyal to this institution who in departing bear their added riches in trust for mankind." --graven in wall at Pomona College. (Some history here.)

The riches Pomona added to my intellectual bankbook was an understanding of the types and mindset trying to create a brave new multicultural world order, in which loyalty to race and nation disappear (except among jews), replaced by loyalty to humankind. And presumably if aliens make themselves known to us, in all their furry (or gooey) betentacled splendor, yoomankind will be replaced by biokin, or some other encompass-ism, and racism will yield its ultimate-horror title to planetism or milkism* or Waycism or somelike.

* Favoring creatures from the Milky Way over those from other galaxies. Per usual use-age, "It is milkist not to want your daughter dating a cryoceraflops from z8_GND_5296," said Bunsen Bernsen to the normal person.

Last edited by Alex Linder; December 5th, 2013 at 04:03 PM.