Old December 8th, 2017 #3372
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Willy "wished he was still diddling young Vietnamese girls" Williams

Over @ Willy's playpen, there is a thread titled, Therese Dreaming,

Quote:

Therese Dreaming

Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:37 am

New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art has refused to remove a 1938 painting by the*
artist known as Balthus that depicts a young girl in what some are saying is a*
sexually suggestive pose. The painting , entitled "Therese Dreaming," shows the*
girl leaning back with her underwear visible. The late Polish-French artist,*
born Balthasar Klossowski, is known for his erotically-charged images of pubescent*
girls.
Willy @ his playpen today:
Quote:
I told Mrs. Williams that if people start accusing me of pursuing beautiful teenaged girls when I was in my 30s to just tell them, "Yes, he's guilty of that. It's all true. So what?"**"I wasn't even born when Will was discharged from the the military in 1970, so he had to wait a few years for it to be considered appropriate to pursue me. Meanwhile, until then, he pursued as many beautiful young girls as would have him."
Then Mrs. Williams wiped the drool from the corner of Willy's mouth and told him it was time for his afternoon nap.

Willy recently announced that he finally scraped up enough money, after three years as chairman, for one hundred Willy Alliance lapel pins. Willy fan club members should receive their lapel pins in the mail this week.

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/imag...4922e75fcb.jpg