Full Thread: The Jan File
View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2018 #907
History Reviewed Channel

Default 9 Pics: WW2: Raping & Killing White Women & Children: Murder of German & Finnish innocents – 2 million women raped

The above photo is of dead Finnish victims at the end of WW2. Dennis Wise in the UK is always busy telling the ghastly truth about WW2 and those hideous "good allies” who destroyed those "evil” NAZIs. Yes, those "good” Anglo-Americans, who are always happy to kill for economic purposes to sustain their Jewish wealth. They happily aligned themselves with "Good old Uncle Joe Stalin” who boasted about executing "anti-semites” in the 1930s, among many other horrors.

I don’t mention the incredible Fins enough. The Fins were invaded by the hideous Jewish Bolsheviks of Russia before WW2 began!?!?! And apparently, Britain and America had no problem with that!!! When Communists invade innocent little countries nobody in London or DC is particularly perturbed about it. No outcry or threats of war came from London and Washington!

So later the Fins fought on the side of the Germans and many joined the Waffen SS and did excellent anti-communist work on the eastern front.

When the war finally turned sour for the Germans and their allies, here is what happened to some of the women and children. The photos I’m showing you are just a tiny, tiny portion of the massive atrocities which took place. I think something like 2 million German women were raped by the Soviets. But hey, those good Allies, especially the Americans, were not to be left out of the matter!! They also committed atrocities. I suspect though, that the British and Americans may also have lied about their atrocities and reduced the numbers. Who is checking their facts?

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9252