View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2017 #4
Crowe

I haven't been keeping tabs on Stormfront, but was anything mentioned by Don Black recently, like within a week of the site going down? If this was a ploy for donations, I don't see why this isn't something he would have mentioned prior to this? Like "we're going to get shut down if we don't make a certain amount", etc. Was this a desperate month for SF? How much below their $7500 mark were they?

It looks like there was a "hold" placed on the registrar. But I'm not convinced that Don Black couldn't have done this himself. I've seen no mention on top enemy websites of there being any claims of victory here like there was when (((they))) got Daily Stormer shut down.

We haven't heard anything from David Duke either. And he has an invested interest in Stormfront.

FYI, I still think it's too early to know for sure exactly what happened. It wouldn't surprise me either way, honestly. Let's wait until we know more before jumping to conclusions. I'm not seeing anything definitive so far.

Last edited by Crowe; August 26th, 2017 at 01:58 PM.