View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2018 #6
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
There is only one solution: Notify USAFRICOM and send in the green niggers to immediately bomb the shit out of Nigeria and force regime change and bring dumbocracy. That'll teach those upstart Nigerians to scam ZOG's sacred, saintly, heroic trooper-dupes who are only trying to make the world safe for Isntreal.
I'd rather bomb the shithole Mexico first.

Anyway, not shocking. A lot of job ads are scams. I mean not by niggers in Africa but companies as well. Some do it just to promote themselves, others because they are required to post a job ad even if the position will be filled internally or in some cases to gather info.

Looking for a job these days sucks big donkey dicks. Not only having to shift through the bullshit job ads but then spend hours filling out online job applications when no one might not even see it and 100 others might be applying.

It used to be easier when you saw a job ad and simply called up the place or walked in and talked to a manager filled out the app and then hired on the spot.

I wonder if those bullshit job app software programs like Brassring and Taleo have filters for names and gender to weed out whites. Like if you have a jewish name or Hispanic name it bumps you to the top of the pile. Also when the apps ask for race as well they're using that too.

We have a thread on Stormcunt about this.

I'm self employed which I like much more now. I will never fill that bullshit out again and then if you're lucky get an interview with a cunt who hates men.