Full Thread: #1 Louisville Thread
View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2006 #13
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Default Go slop the hogs, flamer.

Believe it or not this thread is not about you, your dad, or dads in general. It's not even your personal flame thread. Perhaps you should start a Father's Day thread, sean(doc)martin, if that is what you want to maunder about. You seem to have little else to do since you "retired" but start pointless threads and reveal your poor character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
You know I never really thought about it, but you may actually have something there. Dad was completely against me going to college, which is why I had to pay every penny out of pocket. He did give me a $28,000 truck for graduation, so this may have been to get me to drop out. When I moved back home I stayed here for several months and didn’t work or anything and he gave me plenty of money. It was out of boredom that I got out and got a job.

Anyway it doesn’t matter. I could do nothing for the rest of my life because he has already seen to it that I would be taken care of financially. As far as his concern I wouldn’t have to work at all and he would still make sure that all my financial needs were met.

What has your dad done for you?

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/