View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2009 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator

Rick, you're a credit to this forum. Thanks for posting.

The Last Ditch article is a good one, and one I've not seen before. I enjoy reading stuff along those lines, altho I don't know how much is out there. Mainly it consists in gibes or off-hands from the LRC blog posters.

I always like parallels, whether political or non-political. Parallels show us what's going on with our school by demonstrating the same relationships in a different context. This helps our analysis. As I say, always and everywhere we see the jew trying to blunt and coopt any tendency that works against state power.

We have too many WN willing to make excuses for P.T. Taylor. "He taught us niggers are stupid criminals!"

I look at it this way. The libertarians are not us. They don't deserve our support. They deserve our mocking for their selfishness and their cowardice. But. They have done far more to advance the WN cause through their anti-state efforts than a WhINO like P.T. Taylor has done.

Knocking dents in the Lincoln myth is very useful to our cause. As is talking about "Ending the Fed," and writing bestsellers on the theme.

The libertarians do not have our ends in mind, but they do a lot of our legwork in spite of themselves. Whatever reduces the tv- and school-spread faith in democray and the central state is good for us, because it casts doubt on ZOG, no matter libertarians don't call it ZOG. Libertarians create breaches and beachheads that can be filled just as easily by our memes and men as theirs.

I continue to maintain that the proper state for a White man is decentralized. Without the ability to make the most important decisions for himself, a White man degenerates from a man into a male, and finally a mouse. Centralized dictatorship while necessary at times for racial defense, in ordinary times is to the benefit only of degenerates and demagogues.