View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2018 #74
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Vogue (which also pushes for anal sex for kids, which I showed in one of my previous posts), is controlled by jews, and the picture on the cover was taken by the famous jew photographer Annie Leibovitz a.k.a. Annie the Tranny a.k.a. Annie Sleaze-ovitz.
Of course, that wasn't the first race-mixing picture that Annie Leibovitz took. This hideous jew degenerate is also responsible for that famous and incredibly disgusting picture in which a naked John Lennon is trying to hump Yoko Ono's leg like a dog. Here it is:

And here's Sleaze-ovitz's picture of the obnoxious leftist negress Whoopi Goldberg:

Quote:
In 1984, Whoopi Goldberg was an up-and-coming comedian who was drawing comparisons to Richard Pryor and Lenny Bruce for her raw, racially charged routines. Assigned by Vanity Fair to photograph the young talent, Leibovitz was inspired by a poignant Goldberg set piece that joked about using Chlorox in an attempt to bleach her skin. Leibovitz decided to use milk for the portrait, after a friend in advertising advised that it registers as a true, opaque white in photographs. While the picture’s political implications were deliberate and intentional, Goldberg’s exuberant pose was not: the actress slipped as she was getting into the milk-filled bathtub. Of the moment, Leibovitz has said: “And I went, oh, my goodness, this is graphically amazing and interesting.”
https://www.1stdibs.com/blogs/the-st...vitz-shocking/

That a talentless piece of jew shit like Annie Sleaze-ovitz can become a famous photographer is the umpteenth proof that we live in a jewed society.