Full Thread: Gypsies in Europe
View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2013 #59
Johan
Banned

Default I'm gran theft of Bulgaria! Great-grandmother trains pickpockets for the UK

Published 2nd December 2013

Donka Panova, 77, has coached thousands of youngsters, with many planning to come here next month.

Excited grandson Gospodin, 26, can’t wait for travel restrictions on Bulgarian and Romanian migrants to be lifted in January.

He said: “All those people packed on Underground trains with their arms in the air. It will be too easy.”

Donka’s Roma clan, the Kardashis, are renowned thieves who travel round Europe on a crime spree dubbed The Journey, making up to £200,000 each time.

Donka has taught all her 30 grandchildren and 12 great-grandchildren to pick pockets.

She said: “I started in 1950, in the Communist era, when things were not so easy. These days, I envy the way our young people can travel all over Europe to steal money.”

Builder Zlatko Nicolov, 38, and his wife Stephanie, 40, are also showing their children Ivan, 10, and Nikita, seven, how to pick pockets before coming here.

Two-year-old Elena will learn when she’s older.

Zlatko said: “We like your generous welfare system too. But we are not so keen on the weather.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...ets-for-the-UK