Full Thread: Tuberculosis
View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2008 #5
Susan

I don't know if I'm being overly optimistic or not, but my county newspaper seems to have had something of an epiphany when it comes to telling the "truth" lately. The editor still likes to run pics of three or four (mixture of Whites, asians, spics, and niggers) races all acting as if they are just having one helluva time together, but the crime articles have taken on a surprisingly realistic tone and appearance.

I don't know why. I'd like to (humbly) think that maybe my conversations I've had with the editor over the past several years where I have pulled no punches in telling him what I think of the stories he runs or how he slants them, have had some good effect.

If that is possible, then it is evidence that one person can make a difference.

Then again maybe its just that finally the sheer overwhelming numbers of crimes committed by non Whites against Whites just couldn't be ignored anymore. Could it possibly be? The editor's last name is Cline and I'm sure he's a jew. Could it be that even he can't ignore the facts anymore.

Of course, it could also be that he wants to keep his newspaper going and if he wants to keep Whites as subscribers, he will have to tell the truth about multiculturalism and diversity, at least some of the time.

I don't know but I just know that something has subtly changed. Oh, and the reason I posted to begin with was that my paper did run an article about TB making a comeback and the headline was at least truthful: It stated that the surge in county TB cases was directly linked to the number of mexican immigrants coming into our county. The thrust was that they were responsible for the surge in TB cases, not just that they were bearing an unfair **sniff sniff** burden.

I was most pleasantly surprised to read that.