View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2017 #44
Shelise Williams
Banned

Default Hey Beck'Em.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Hello, nigger bitch. Don't apologize in that scheissfreundlich way with me, hon.

I am also self employed Loan Signing Agent/Paralegal/Mobile Notary, just started my own 'bidniess'. I used to make $1800/mo before I moved and did this-I work more infrequently but each job pays well, because I charge for the travel and for the 'wait' time for Bail Bond signings, etc. I almost got killed last night trying to drive in a white out on ice-we are still waiting to go home, and these White men stayed up all night helping myself and all kinds of stranded people get somewhere-some couldn't get out of their cars and were there all night, but they're running out of gas and heat.

So in an hour we can go, and everyone will stop when they see someone and check on them.

White men. Those bad, bad White men.

Deputy Sheriff almost got hit guiding me back to somewhere safe while I followed at 5mph. It was terrifying and he was not required to do it.

You are a dog trainer-you only make 600 a month? Not impressive, dear. You might want to edit that out.

If that's all you make, and cost of living is what it is-you are likely being subsidized by White men to exist.
Have a good day, SheSleaze.
Back from a glorious vacation with hubby and chirren in Jamaica. Wanted to get right back to correct MY ERROR (yup). My healthcare cost $600/month on the open healthcare (ie, corrupt corporate) plan. Obamacare cost me $180/mo and then went up last year. Do not think for a minute I would own a company and earn $1800/mo. or less. It's a great start for you though, I started at much less than that. Word of mouth (no shade) is the best, free advertising.

BTW, my husband who is a small business owner STILL offers health insurance to his employees. Obamacare is cheaper though. Imagine that.

Now, with Trumpcare, what will your red-state supporters do? Not Donnie, but the ones from "fly-over" country?

Thanks

Last edited by Shelise Williams; March 19th, 2017 at 05:36 AM.