View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2018 #10
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Coldfire I am so sorry you are going through all of this. Have you heard yet about your job? Surely your wife won't just walk away...will she? Where would she go if things are that bad over there? To family? Why can't you go too until you get yourself re-established?

Can you relocate to another country? Here in America, if you lose a job, you can usually find something else. May not be as much money as before, may have to change your lifestyle, etc. But we are large enough over here to survive...if you really work hard enough.

I lost a long time job and it was rough for a few years. Very rough. I had some help from a few people along the way. But it was really my determination and hard work that has kept me in my home, etc.

How difficult is it to emigrate to America from where you are? I'm in north Georgia, and this area has plenty of jobs. There are also companies that are relocating here to open up warehouses.

Pm me and let me know what is going on with you.

You certainly have a way with words and pics...
Sis , as usual , a good and uplifting post

My wife works as a waitress and together we wouldn't have enough money to make it . .

We are soulmates yet I suppose financial difficulties would leave us no choice . .

I'm glad I have her . .Especially after what I had to endure last time . .

FYI , might be a bit graphic yet I had one hanging on who put the main focus on . . ahemmm . . sexual activity .

She was nymphomanically dispositioned . . .

No love , just . . . .

Glad I don't have her hanging on anymore . .