View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2019 #34
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Rigveda is the oldest religious document in existence, some say as ancient as the end of the last ice age. And yes, source is Aryan.

On zen, Watts said something like 'zen doesn't confuse spirituality with thinking about god while one is peeling potatoes ...zen spirituality is just peeling the potatoes'. Keep peeling those potatoes Emily

It's not?

I gave up starbucks and make my own coffee that tastes better and is only .25 a cup. Let those corporate zombies fund their fuckin commie 'causes' on someone else's dollar.

And forget about McDouches (I'm surprised you patronize that place) , the last time I was in one of those burger joints I had word with some soul brutha manager bout the shit cookin comin from his kitchen back yonder which eventually ended up giving us the cha-chas. Well, more than just word. Hands and feet were thrown (I didn't start it ) and bossman buckwheat ended up layed out on the floor tellin his slackeys to call the cops with a couple of his teef missing after they retreated behind the counter for their own good. I got my goddamn money back AND some satisfaction, like at burger king I had it my way.

Cant get good food or drink out anywhere anymore, you check the kitchen in just about every restaurant these days and you would think we crossed the border into Mexico between your house and your dinner. Ever wonder where all the illegal immigrants are hiding in plain sight these days ...slowly poisoning the gringo from the restaurant kitchens of amerika, that's where!
Not only that but low class whites as well these days. At least here in Floriduh you can't even go to sit down places and get a good meal very often. The cooking is very inconsistent each visit. The last few years food quality and cooking quality has gone down everywhere. I guess cost cutting. Buy cheaper quality meats and pay cheap.