View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2019 #7
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
Unlikely. I've read those stories about how the Indians taught the European settlers how to plant seeds--in Europe, seeds were sown, not planted--but I wouldn't put too much into them.

History, no, as they were nearly all illiterate. They had oral myths, but I doubt that they could seriously be considered history.

Only the Aztecs and the Mayans had a writing system and astronomy. It is claimed that they had European origins, although I haven't studied the matter sufficiently to comment on that.

The Incas had some system of knots that was used to record information, and Iroquois recorded their constitution with strings of beads, but neither was a true written language.
The totem pole was a way of recording history, there are also other ways that different nations recorded history as well.

The native Americans themselves have historical proof of contact between europeans, africans, asians, and other people, they also have accurate tales of Giants, Sasquatch , dire wolves etc. The Oral History goes back 15,000 years, witch accurate timelines of volcanic eruptions from 6,700 years ago.
This is Oral History of a native american tribe, that survived the eruption of a massive super volcano.