Full Thread: William Pierce
View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2012 #9
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Griffin Quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
I don't know what Griffin's argument is but everybody can have his own opinion. It looks like a ridiculous opinion to me.

If Dr. Pierce had wanted to destroy his own organization, which he had always said was supposed to be the seed of a new racial order to save the White race and even help it eventually advance into the stars, he wouldn't have picked what he saw as the most reliable and devoted people available to take care of it. Dr. Pierce had a very high opinion of all three of the men that he chose as directors. (Kitti Molz of course was named for legal reasons.) You can tell that he had a high opinion of Gliebe from his remarks in a speech that he gave in Ohio. I think Fred Streed has said that he too had a high opinion of Gliebe at the time of Dr. Pierce's death. I don't see what happened to the National Alliance in Summer 2003 as in any way predictable from the perspective of Summer 2002, and in particular I do not think that it is credible to attribute to Dr. Pierce a hope that this was how it would turn out. That's crazy.

You really have no right to call me a contrarian, as you are wont to do, when you espouse an opinion so plainly opposed to common sense.

It's obvious that Dr. Pierce expected to live some years longer than he did, and that he expected to have more time to sort out how the Alliance would carry on after his death. I helped Fred Streed lay cables going up the mountain to the foundation for what was supposed to be Dr. Pierce's future house, which, like other things that Dr. Pierce intended, will never be finished.
I would like chapter and verse on that Griffin quote about "suicidal organization".