View Single Post
Old August 31st, 2009 #3
MrWhite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
"Roots" - the first miniseries. Produced by jews with the sole intent of making niggers hate Whites based on falsified history. It worked. Based on a heavily plagiarized novel by black author Alex Haley, "Roots" has been seen by hundreds of million of people.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=69216
They never tell you there were white slaves too. This is the degree to which we have all been deceived. Millions of people were brought over from the UK in the 17th and 18th centuries to serve as slave labor. Last I checked The UK isn't full of niggers. The reason white slaves started to decrease in number was because of America's independence. Britian couldn't just throw them over here. And Slavery as a whole was nothing like roots and other mainstream sources make it out. Did it suck? Yes. Were you beaten 10 times a day and never fed? no. People forget it was an economic institution. Can't really make a lot of money if you're slaves are malnourished and unhealthy. The niggers lived a descent life 50 times better than Africa. (this is the reason they don't want to go back, they know it's shit)