Full Thread: March of the titans
View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2011 #7
Jurgenmac
Banned

He is a BNP insider and the BNP is a ZOG pro-Jew , pro-gay party, and he pushed for blacks to be in the party. Does anyone still believe that these parties are somehow trying to sneak up on the Jew by being more Jewish than the Jew and by openly serving the Jew with anti-Muzzie propaganda and by attacking genuine racists?
These perverters of our ideas are our worst enemies, something people are slow to understand as they steal our ideological family silver and hand it to the Jew.

The famous March of the Titans is not such a great book. Clearly a real White Nationalists has to make a pretty book with lots of pictures to displace this crap .
And Ancient Egyptians were not White they were hamitic wogs from the word go and there was nothing White about their culture (which continues to contaminate to this day, the Christ-insane praise the wog god of Egypt every time they say Amen) but maybe to some SA mischling like Kemp it seems White to him. Also you might have noticed how his book dwells on negative and divisive stuff leading to several anti-Kemp sites by Greeks etc.

Also MOTT is short on material on the Jew.But the crucial point of White history is this polar struggle between these two opposite races.

Pierce's book Who we are is much better just shorter and without nice illustrations.
I have been working on my own White History for a few years. Maybe sometime I will get it finished.