View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2017 #109
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too

Location: Crackertown, down yonder in a honkey home, away from Multicultia :)

Besides the whole thing being a Roman invented version of the Jewish messiah (thus having nothing to do with Europe, and in fact it destroyed the indigenous religions of Europe), and being scientifically absurd/too serious (rarely do the clergy view the stories as allegory, thus it produces sheeple), I lastly take issue with Christianity because it has a special capacity at producing lunatics/psychopaths (IMO). One only need look at the psychological profiles of murderers in prison to realize this.

The way it does this (IMO) is by identifying Jesus and the God of the Jewish Tanakh (Old Testament) as being one in the same.

The debate on the nature of Christ was the basis of the Nicene vs Arian creed, and the Albigensian Crusade.

Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicene_Creed

The Nicene Creed was adopted in the face of the Arian controversy, whose leader, Arius, was a member of the clergy of Alexandria. "Arius objected to Alexander's (the bishop of the time) apparent carelessness in blurring the distinction of nature between the Father and the Son by his emphasis on eternal generation".[14]

The Nicene Creed of 325 explicitly affirms the co-essential divinity of the Son, applying to him the term "consubstantial"
. The 381 version speaks of the Holy Spirit as worshipped and glorified with the Father and the Son.
Vs:
Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arianism

In Christianity, Arianism is a Christological[1] concept which asserts the belief that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who was begotten by God the Father at a point in time, is distinct from the Father and is therefore subordinate to the Father.[2]

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Arianism

Arius’s basic premise was the uniqueness of God, who is alone self-existent (not dependent for its existence on anything else) and immutable; the Son, who is not self-existent, cannot therefore be the self-existent and immutable God. Because the Godhead is unique, it cannot be shared or communicated. Because the Godhead is immutable, the Son, who is mutable, must, therefore, be deemed a creature who has been called into existence out of nothing and has had a beginning. Moreover, the Son can have no direct knowledge of the Father, since the Son is finite and of a different order of existence.
The supposed words of the guy himself:
Quote:
John 10:30

"I and the Father are one." - Jesus Christ

http://biblehub.com/john/10-30.htm
The Incarnation concept explained:
Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarnation_(Christianity)

In Christian theology, the doctrine of the Incarnation holds that Jesus, the preexistent divine Logos (Koine Greek for "Word") and the second hypostasis of the Trinity, God the Son and Son of the Father, taking on a human body and human nature, "was made flesh"[2] and conceived in the womb of Mary the Theotokos (Greek for "God-bearer"; Latin: Mater Dei, lit. 'Mother of God'). The doctrine of the Incarnation, then, entails that Jesus Christ is fully God and fully human, his two natures joined in hypostatic union.
The Trinity concept explained:
Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity

In Trinitarian doctrine, God exists as three persons or hypostases, but is one being, having a single divine nature.[64] The members of the Trinity are co-equal and co-eternal, one in essence, nature, power, action, and will. As stated in the Athanasian Creed, the Father is uncreated, the Son is uncreated, and the Holy Spirit is uncreated, and all three are eternal without beginning.[65] "The Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit" are not names for different parts of God, but one name for God[66] because three persons exist in God as one entity.[67] They cannot be separate from one another. Each person is understood as having the identical essence or nature, not merely similar natures.[68]
What was a somewhat logical way of reconciling the horrific nature of the Old Testament God with Jesus:
Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catharism

Bernard of Clairvaux's biographer and other sources accuse some Cathars of Arianism,[31][32] and some scholars see Cathar Christology as having traces of earlier Arian roots.[33][34] According to some of their contemporary enemies, Cathars did not accept the normative Trinitarian understanding of Jesus, but considered him the human form of an angel similar to Docetic Christology.[35]

The idea of two Gods or principles, one being good and the other evil, was central to Cathar beliefs. The good God was the God of the New Testament and the creator of the spiritual realm, contrasted with the evil Old Testament God—the creator of the physical world whom many Cathars, ..., identified as Satan. All visible matter, including the human body, was created by this evil god; matter was therefore tainted with sin. This was the antithetical to the monotheistic Catholic Church, whose fundamental principle was that there was only one God, who created all things visible and invisible.[9]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albigensian_Crusade

The reforms were a reaction against the often scandalous and dissolute lifestyles of the Catholic clergy in southern France. Their theology, neo-Gnostic in many ways, was basically dualist. Several of their practices, especially their belief in the inherent evil of the physical world, conflicted with the doctrines of the Incarnation of Christ and sacraments, initiated accusations of Gnosticism and brought them the ire of the Catholic establishment. They became known as the Albigensians, ....

The Cathar understanding of God was entirely disincarnate: they viewed God as a being or principle of pure spirit and completely unsullied by the taint of matter. He was the God of love, order and peace. Jesus was an angel with only a phantom body, and the accounts of him in the New Testament were to be understood allegorically.
The Cathars were rewarded for their thoughtfulness as follows:

Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albigensian_Crusade

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albige...tary_campaigns

The entire population was slaughtered and the city burned to the ground. It was reported that Amalric, when asked how to distinguish Cathars from Catholics, responded, "Kill them all! God will know his own." Whether this was actually said is sometimes considered doubtful, but, according to historian Joseph Strayer, it captures the "spirit" of the Crusaders, who killed nearly every man, woman, and child in the town.[43]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albige...usade#Genocide

Raphael Lemkin, who in the 20th century coined the word "genocide",[125] referred to the Albigensian Crusade as "one of the most conclusive cases of genocide in religious history".[3] Mark Gregory Pegg writes that "The Albigensian Crusade ushered genocide into the West by linking divine salvation to mass murder, by making slaughter as loving an act as His sacrifice on the cross."[126]
By making Jesus and Yahweh/Adonai/Jehova one entity, a lunatic can view the psychotic actions/commands of the Heeb God as reasonable and justified.

EvilBible.com – Fighting Against Immorality in Religion
Murder in the Bible - EvilBible.com
Rape in the Bible - EvilBible.com

Do not ignore the Old Testament - EvilBible.com

Quote:
What is it about Christianity that turns people into criminals - Yahoo Answers

With a god that does stuff like this, what else would you expect?!?!

"And I the LORD will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend." - Jeremiah 19:9

"Behold, I the LORD will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it." -- Malachi 2:3

"Then you shall eat the offspring of your own body, the flesh of your sons and of your daughters whom the LORD your GOD has given you" - Deuteronomy 28:53

"The King asked her, 'What’s the matter?' This woman said to me, 'Give up your son so we may eat him today, and tomorrow we'll eat my son.' So we cooked my son and ate him. The next day I said to her, 'Give up your son so we may eat him,' but she had hidden him....The king said, behold, this evil is of the LORD." - 2 Kings 6:28-29,33

"Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her GOD; they shall fall by the sword; their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open!" -- Hosea 13:16

"And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves." -- Numbers 31:15-18

"I defiled them through their gifts — the sacrifice of every firstborn — that I might fill them with horror so they would know that I am the LORD." -- Ezekiel 20:26

"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, 'Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all -- old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin right here at the Temple.' So they began by killing the seventy leaders. “Defile the Temple!” the LORD commanded. 'Fill its courtyards with corpses. Go!' So they went and began killing throughout the city." -- Ezekiel 9:5-7

"This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'" -- 1 Samuel 15:2-3

"Their roots are dried up, and they will bear no more fruit. And if they give birth, I the LORD will slaughter their beloved children." -- Hosea 9:16

"She will hide from them the afterbirth and the new baby she has borne, so that she herself can secretly eat them. She will have nothing else to eat during the siege and terrible distress that your enemy will inflict on all your towns." - Deuteronomy 28:57

"And Aaron's sons the priests shall arrange the pieces, the head, and the fat, on the wood that is on the fire on the altar; but its entrails and its legs he shall wash with water. And the priest shall burn all of it on the altar, as a burnt offering, a food offering with a pleasing aroma to the Lord." - Lev 1:8-10

"And I the LORD will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine." - Isaiah 49:26

"I the LORD told them, 'I won’t be your shepherd any longer. If you die, you die. If you are killed, you are killed. And let those who remain devour each other!'" - Zechariah 11:9
-----------------------------
Watch this video for much more!- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkXOwBIRX...

This is only a fraction of the barbaric, sadistic brutality of the Christian god!! I could give you HUNDREDS more examples!!
Prison psychiatrists, I imagine, often deal with this issue. Originally the Roman designers of the Christian religion (created between 69-96 CE - Flavian dynasty) intended it for the Jews alone to make them submissive to Rome's rule. Later, when Constantine decided to throw the religion on Europe (starting around 313 CE - Edict of Milan), they wanted to make sure they could produce good soldiers who'd kill on command, and so they began redesigning Jesus with a militant/evil capacity, but not by significantly changing the New Testament, but simply rebranding Jesus as being the Old Testament God itself in human form. They made him the Old Testament God through the Nicene Creed (325 CE). The old polytheisms mainly left that righteous "evil" capacity to a specific war god, like Ares, Mars, Twia, etc. At least with that system, if people grew weary of war, they could blame and dismiss those specific gods, whereas with Christianity, you just have one God.

I recommend we lobby to push the Church of England to reform itself to seriously supplement Christianity, and replace it with philosophy, science, real history, British culture and nationalism, in addition to rekindling our old Norse Polytheism. As a compromise, we could keep a bit of Christianity around (some of the songs are nice - those who wish could view them as referring to Balder*), but add the aforementioned desperately needed things, so that the buildings turn into British descendant community centers. Since that will probably never happen, I recommend the AFA.

Merry Yule (the rest of the world has their silly mythical stories, we're bringing back ours):

More leaders in Asatru:

Last edited by John Smithwick; December 21st, 2017 at 12:32 PM.