View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2010 #10
MrWhite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
"Roots" - the first miniseries. Produced by jews with the sole intent of making niggers hate Whites based on falsified history. It worked. Based on a heavily plagiarized novel by black author Alex Haley, "Roots" has been seen by hundreds of million of people.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=69216
Yup luckily it's harder to find now and they aren't broadcasting that Bullshit fest on network TV 24/7 anymore. Gets so much so wrong. Blacks sold themselves into slavery to seamen who sold them at home. It's the blacks own fault. And if they were never brought here they well wouldn't be here. Slavery is another topic destroyed by Jewish bull. To the point now to where most Americans cringe at it. Slavery was heaven for the blacks here especially in the south. Everything was provided and most of them where just given a list of tasks and when to have them finished. We had to develop a replacement for that type of labor which takes some time but was becoming possible. (Brazil which had many more slaves than the US got rid of it in 1888) We were going to send them to their own nation with the tools to excell. (though I doubt it would have done any good if modern black culture is any indication of black gumption and ambition). Thomas Jefferson rails on and on about how this is the most likely outcome. We are sheilded from so much now thanks to the Zionists. If slavery had to last a while longer it woudn't have been the end of the world and we would have 2 white "true" nations that respected each other. And had true states rights the right of the states to challenge the Government and exert their natural Sovereignty. This will of the people. Not having this has made it much harder to fight the Zionist American infiltration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cate View Post
So, what you are saying is that blacks hate Whites based upon the rumors and/or lies the blacks themselves make up and then those rumors and/or lies self-perpetuate. Gosh, who would have ever guessed that?
All blacks are inherently racist. They cringe at whites getting together and having love for their race while they are supposed to be entitled to that whenever and wherever. I have met very few blacks who are not racist and paranoid thanks to Jewish bullshit propaganda. If we want an all white basketball team what's the problem? There's nothing wrong with institutions or establishments being all white. Blacks have all black colleges and just about everything else just for them even the incredibly racist NAACP which is nothing but a hate on whitey hate group. Everyone wants everybody to be so damn accepting but it's unnatural if you lose your nerve you get walked all over and thrown by the wayside. This is what is happening to us in droves. We won't stand up to the Government and ourselves. I do not promote violence but we need separation. The funny thing is blacks already voluntarily do that for the most part. People are living in a fantasy world of delusions and half-truths. No one wants to stand up for what's right anymore.