Full Thread: New Species Discovered
View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2013 #63
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Thornberry View Post
Yeah scientific inquiry is about the noblest of white pursuits. I mean the real trend-setter and most oft-quoted/referenced white man after maybe Adolf Hitler is Charles Darwin.

Guys like Malthus, Woese et al are also really fascinating. However I think explorers like David Livingstone are among the most interesting personalities of the 19th century. Imagine how brave a man would be to travel into what Conrad called the heart of darkness only to come back as a national hero and think it's no big deal. White people have an astonishing ability to introduce warrior spirit and fearlessness into other areas of life, and that's exactly why every major natural discovery was and is found by white men. Scientists, biologists, laymen even.

Yeah, for sure. I think we're more of a Vanguard tho.
Yes, well said. Politics is a lower-order activity, it's just supremely necessary.

I've always tried to position VNN and our cause as a sort of X games thing, attracting the questers, the daring, the high-spirited. The jews are a formidable foe. We want high-spirited men who can defeat them. It's a tricky challenge, and, should attract good men by that very fact of its difficulty. And average men because, well, it's necessary and unavoidable, hence, no way out but through the jews - to emphasize to common men this path alone is necessary to tread, and it's our duty.