View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2013 #46
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
You have said numerous times that you are just a "parody" of a nationalist, to hold up a mirror to whitey and show us how evil and intolerant we are.
I don't think you can make a single post without strawman fallacies. It's the pathological liar tendencies in you. I am an internationalist, and my "whites go back to Europe" posts, which I no longer make, are a satire of white nationalism, to demonstrate its consistent application. I have never said "evil" or "intolerant." There's no need for an ethics debate when I can just use history and apply it to your own meta-ethical principles.

Quote:
That's what you say every time someone argues with you and you lose.
I don't lose debates with fascists.

Quote:
You only seem to break this act when you get on your knees and start to shamelessly toss Jew salad.
Just Jews? Not Greeks and Italians, their close genetic relatives?

Quote:
Feverish quoting of Jared Diamond, yet no mention that he's a Zionist and has expressed that it's great to separate "real jews" from fake jews through DNA. I wonder, would you ever quote a Third Reich anthropologist as a source like that? They weren't nearly as "racist" as Zionists like Diamond.
I've mentioned him a few times in the past few days. That's not "feverish quoting."