View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2012 #44
Alex Linder
Administrator

I don't understand why Breivik hasn't mentioned the boycott of Israel as his motivation.

Must be covering it up.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Events like this separate the analysts from the dupes and the liars.

Some things are what they appear; some things are not. In politics, more than in other areas, there are incentives to false-flagging. The way to reconcile competing claims, as always, is a careful comparison and sifting of the evidence. And if no conclusion can be reached, then at least a probability assessment can be made.

Now, a thinking man would look at it like this.

"I killed those NorSos to save Norway."

"I killed those NorSos because they wanted to boycott Israel."

Which of those two motives is heavier?

Which would you, or any rational political actor, put his life and freedom on the line for?

The former is 100x heavier than the latter.

So, the only argument that can remain is that someone else put Breivik up to his mission. And for that there is no evidence. But there are liars out there, who have told lies about me and others in WN, trying to pretend Breivik was a stooge. They get away with that because there are a lot of deeply stupid people in White Nationalism. They may have learned to be skeptical of motives, or even to blame jews, but they still are basically the dumb-believers they were before they came to their present racial views, and probably nothing can change their apparently incurable genetic inability to separate reality from lies.

Events like this serve the additional purpose of smoking out the enemy within our ranks, as it leaps to mislead the dopier members of our virtual community.

Last edited by Alex Linder; April 18th, 2012 at 09:51 AM.