View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2006 #99
Rounder

Default Ch 6, Richmond, VA TV broadcast about TWPL on 23 June 06

Here's another TV broadcast that escaped my attention. I just spotted it after googling "news", then "White Patriot Leader Glenn Miller". Lots of "stuff" about us popped up on several google pages. Exploring might uncover more:

This one is thanks to our VA distributors, Ron Doggett and Ironguard1940, and was broadcasted on 23 Jun 06.

CBS 6 Speaks To Man Responsible For Racist Newspaper

Neighbors in Hanover's Quail Creek subdivision want to know why someone left racist newspapers in their neighborhood on Wednesday. The newspapers contain articles about how whites in America need to fight against immigrants, blacks and Jews. To find the answer to that question, CBS 6 spoke with the man responsible for the newspaper, Glenn Miller, on the phone.

Miller is the editor and publisher of the White Patriot Leader, a paper he creates out of Springfield, Missouri. He says supporters of his white survivalist movement have been busy in the area this week tossing out 4,000 of their newspapers. But Miller says his paper isn't about white supremacy. "I don't consider myself a white supremacist at all...I'm a white survivalist...and a separatist," says Miller. "We encourage all white people to get involved with our freedom movement and pitch in and we want whites to stick together and organize."

Nevertheless, it's a message some neighbors in Quail Creek say they can live without. "I think it was kind of cowardly. I think if you're gonna do this, at least do it in front of everybody so those who oppose it can at least tell you that and say 'no,' I'm not comfortable with that," says one neighbor.

While Miller says his group has a right to express how it feels, neighbors want him to know it's not something they welcome in their tight knit community.

"I assure you, we won't bother them with a copy anymore because we want people who are receptive and not soccer moms or girlie men who are terrified of the truth," says Miller.