View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2017 #14
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smithwick View Post
Yes I'll drop out of my Rapture prophet character here to state "Pastor Harry Hardwick" was fantastic (I watched all his YouTubes). Were it a country filled with people like us, he probably could have earned a living being a stand-up comedian. His material was gold - I split my gut laughing when I first heard him. The other guy, Deacon Fred (I think - yep) was good too, but there's nothing like a huge fat guy, with a type of complacent authoritative complex, to really put the shine-on. He was really intelligent too - he knew the Bible down-pat. I assume he was raised in a Baptist household, and was probably being directed to become a preacher, but took the other route. Unfortunately there was no pay-check for him as a satirical preacher lol.

In our parents era, Christianity was still a no-go zone for ridicule. There was still an air of respect for it you could observe on shows like the Dean Martin Show (and Roasts) (mainly through not touching the topic, unless the comedian was Jewish - like Don Rickles lol - he would reference it, and the rest (the White gentiles) would laugh (as they had no stake in the matter anyway, having all dropped the faith themselves lol)). Again, the faith (Christianity) has nothing to do with the people and nations of Europe ... so, why would anyone care (?) and now we have hilarious adult cartoons like South Park, Family Guy, American Dad, Rick and Morty, ... even the Simpsons, delivering the final death blows. Shows like Tim and Eric Awesome Show - Great Job, Million Dollar Extreme, and Justin Roiland TV take the bashing to a whole new level lol. Sad in some ways, but liberating in others. Once Queen Elizabeth II is dead, and Prince Charles and William take command of the Anglican Church, I suspect (or at least hope) changes will be made to finally give Europeans for the first time in roughly 1400 years (at least in the case of Britain) a spiritual community center for their people instead of a deracinating indoctrination centre for a derivation of Jewish folklore (created by the Romans) that renders them generally mindless and completely indifferent to each other, their nation, and heritage. Glory, glory hallelujah :

Insane Clown Posse - Hellalujah

An aside about the Insane Clown Posse (one bottom-of-the-poverty-barrel white guy and one similarly poor white-injun hybrid make it big lol):

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ne+clown+posse
Images of Joseph Bruce and Joseph Utsler from the Insane Clown Posse.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violent_J#Early_life
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaggy...#Personal_life
Great post up til Insane Clown Posse.

I would rather clean my ears with steak knives than hear that nigger shit.

I especially dislike the notion that if you are not on team (((Jesus)))--aka 'the short bus'--you are a degenerate nigga wannabe.

...likely not your intent, but brings up the point. I had someone once ask me, upon finding out I was an Atheist, how much I drink. I said, not at all. He looked flaberghasted, like Atheism and beer were an expected pair.