View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2008 #22
Charles Martel
Banned

Location: The origins of jewish egalitarianism lies within the precepts of christianity itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Relax, Revisionist. The Hal is in the Corral.
Thank the gods.

Now if you could deal with Aistulf and his false assertions that I'm a kike. For example, the one were I am some Israeli supporter of the Windows Operating System. That is a real doozy.

Beyond the simple fact that he's an idiot, there are some false presuppositions in his misguided assertions. First, there were no jews involved in the development of the original NT 4.0 (which all the current MS kernels are based on). So it isn't some TelAviv production like Checkpoint software.

Gates and Ballmer may be jew friendly, but they are not jews. Aistulf tries, abyssmally, to make the Windows OS out like some culprit of evil.

I don't really care one way or another about the f'ing OS. It's a tool. And I have used used many of them. Extending way back to the early 80s.

Anyone could easily cast assertions at Linus Torvalds or Mark Shuttleworth or any other of a number of OS progenitors. The fact it is Alex, it is tard worthy.

And Aistulf is a full-on, flaming, free range tard. If we are to go by these new rules where we don't call one another jews for no reason other than we are pissed off jackholes....then there you go.