View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2009 #37
Jack
opponent of the jew

If Hal Turner was a paid FBI informant, the government sure has a twisted way of thanking him for his services. The manner in which Hal is currently being crucified and persecuted by the government makes me skeptical about him ever being an informant in the first place. It's hard to imagine a genuine FBI informant and agent provocateur being hammered so hard by the same feds that Hal had supposedly helped. As the Irishmen pointed out, I think this is a desperation attempt by Hal and his lawyers to avoid a long prison sentence.

Quote:
After listening to this mouthpiece, his claim that Hal was a “paid informant” sounds like it may just be a tactical defense. Who knows? Who can say for sure at this point? Staring Matt Hale-like federal time in the face, snuggling up to ZOG is a desperate Hail Mary that they both may feel he needs to take.
I personally don't like or approve this tactic (if indeed it is just a tactic) However, facing a possible 40 year jail sentence is a desperate situation that would require a desperate measure.