View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2014 #215
varg

Funny he mocks how Alex looks when Parrott is the splitting image of the 'tips fedora' autist. http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/747485-tips-fedora

I don't really see him countering much of what Alex said against Christianity in the two hour podcast. Just some weak arguments that Alex has already addressed 100x times before, and using the typical false analogy of trying to compare apples and oranges, ex: comparing the "religion" of atheism (which isn't a real thing, just a label for someone who denies something irrational) to the actual religion of christianity. He also acknowledges that christianity is based on spiritual and moral universalism, but somehow thinks it's a good thing

Then again it's difficult to argue logic with people who believe they receive holy communion through eating zombie christ's corpse and drinking his blood, even if it's only symbolic to some, it's still perverse... like bantu niggers thinking they absorb the spirit of the people they cannibalize.

I actually kind of think he knows Alex is right. Most of his response is weak and actually has veiled compliments of Alex throughout. I think he just wanted people to listen to the podcast but had to put some weak defense of jew christianity in to keep up appearances.

Last edited by varg; June 15th, 2014 at 04:56 PM.