View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2009 #6
America First

- White Nationalism is almost exclusively a cyberspace phenomena. Internet relationships are fragile and tend to correlate with social withdrawl. We need more real life meetups, not less. These “dinner parties” are a good thing.

- The conspiracy we are engaged in has been reasonably effective, but Linder is not in a position to be privy to that information and consequently to judge its results.

- As numerous posts have shown, the Single Jewish Cause theory is indefensible. Northern Whites embarked on the suicidal path in the Civil War era.

- Kevin MacDonald has experienced considerable harassment and social ostracism. The Whites who write for TOO/TOQ are also subject to ritual shaming, but most of them are clever enough to avoid it by using pseudonyms.

- As a supporter of free market capitalism, I am surprised that Linder is so critical of White entrepreneurs like Peter Brimelow and the successful enterprise he has created. Is it really a bad thing to make money off being pro-White? Pot calling the kettle black. I’ve seen Linder solicit donations on his own site. His neglect of the VNN front page is a contrast from the daily updated VDARE site.

I would like to end on a positive note. Linder has influenced my thinking on the Jewish Question. His constant hammering away at the issue stuck in mind. Jewish influence is a major problem in our society. I don’t think we should shy away from the Jewish role. That was the essence of Linder’s criticism. To this laudatory end, I have started a new website that focuses exclusively on the JQ and fighting philo-Semitism, but in a measured way that avoids hyperbole and exaggeration.

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/200...ex-linder-iii/

Un-Quote

====================================================

Thank you for the thoughtful review Mr. Wallace.

Yes, the so called Civil war was a flat out crime by Northern folk lead by Bank elite's who stirred it up for years proceding that horrible tragedy. Also remember Northerner's were jailed and arrested by the thousands and NY State was never for it, though many of its natural born son's died on Southern soil, and the insurrection in NYC of 1864 killed thousands, but is erronously known as the draft riots.

As for jooish power they had alot of it in the U.S. with the hold on media prior to Dec. 7, 1941, but it was that crime of high Treason IMO that has allowed the boot to be put on our necks today and bent US over at airports with homoland insecurity savages handling US and our loved ones.

The White men and majority of Congress were steadfastly against going to war in Europe on the side of Joseph Stalin and his killers who controlled Russia with Terror calling it the USSR, for two plus years prior to Dec. 7,1941 hence the Cabal's need for the set up with the crime of murder and treason to get Japan to attack US With Pearl Harbor. The enemy alien media could then scream war with head lines of Sneak Attack b.s. Most of US then had no idea Where Pearl Harbor was.

As for Linder, I agree the attacks on Francis and Taylor are in the end not worthy at all. Any one who accepts money or gifts, should not yell about others who do so.

Insults and infighting with Straight Whites who are trying to awaken others too like Original Dissent Forum by some VNN posters is IMO the work of a sophist at best.

I do not listen to the radio show.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; December 13th, 2009 at 12:40 PM.