View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2011 #92
A.G.

Pure ASI [Ancestral Southindian] are not australoids, and Onge are not ASI either.

once again:

The Reich et al paper had Nigerians-ASI distance at 1772, and Andaman-ASI distance at 1199

80,000-60,000 yrs BP (4,000 gens) split between Sub-Saharan Africans and Eurasians
40,000-30,000 yrs BP (2,000 gens) split between Western and Eastern Eurasians
34,000-25,500 yrs BP (1,700 gens) proto-Indian-Andamanese Onge split.
8000-6000 yrs BP (400 gens) split of Europeans and Adygei

so basically, ASI are so distant from Onge and australoids in australia and papua that you cannot consider them related at all, unless you consider that caucasoids are related to mongoloids as well as negroids.

ASI are unique to South Asia and in their pure form they probably already had caucasoid facial features. Btw its possible that ANI originated in south asia as well and spread out into west asia and europe instead before mixing within south asia with the ASI took place.

consider these facts:

"Thus, regardless of where this component was from (the Caucasus, Near East, Indus Valley, or Central Asia), its spread to other regions must have occurred well before our detection limits at 12,500 years. Accordingly, the introduction of k5 to South Asia cannot be explained by recent gene flow, such as the hypothetical Indo-Aryan migration. The admixture of the k5 and k6 components within India, however, could have happened more recently—our haplotype diversity estimates are not informative about the timing of local admixture."

http://www.cell.com/AJHG/fulltext/S0...2811%2900488-5

so that means that ANI [Ancestral Northindian] must have been in south asia long before any theoretical invasion, so long in fact that you can consider those people as locals, and that means all the civilization and inventions associated with south asia where made by the locals, not invaders.

and like i said earlier, nothing has been confirmed yet so its very possible that ANI is indeginous to south asia as well, and spread out into west and central asia, as well as Europe before local mixing with ASI took place.

@Originally Posted by the User treopod on anthroscape