Full Thread: DNA or IQ?
View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2020 #3
Fico

Here is IQ scale for 2020. through nations:
http://worldpopulationreview.com/cou...iq-by-country/

We can see that superiority do not depend about race or better to say that it is not enough to be White if you are White underman because society did not implement eugenic on this type of Whites and it is also important for discussion how long will high IQ states keep their IQ without implementation of eugenic? When someone have time we can add all IQ through nations and make result of average through race and then we can brink the conclusion. We see that is IQ in Asia states really high. If nobody here do not want mathematical put average number and compare Whites ans Yellows I will do one day. My big respect for Luxemburg and Iceland what is an example how you do not must to have big population,on the cons,lot of big populations have really low IQ what is reason why they are poor. I fully reject conspiracy schizophrenic theories how somebody control us as jewish conspiracy because I do not belive that Israel with IQ 95 can control Singepoure with IQ 108. State with low IQ in Europe is Serbia with 89 what is group of below average intelligence and the top IQ european state have Italy with 102. Keep in mind that White rich upper class have white flight in Singapore (state who best reacted on coronavirus and have top IQ 108),Australia and Israel.

Ok,I use top 7 IQ states in White and Yellow states and here is result about average IQ:
Yellow-105
Whites-100

According to the result,Yellow race are superior than White race however it does not mean nothing without implementation of eugenic and nobody of these states do not have eugenic program so it mean that their IQ can be crushed in future with allowing non-white immigrants from third world who have low IQ. Israel with their IQ 95 can not be threat of White states because Whites have 5 points higher IQ then they have what is same point as Yellow have better IQ than Whites.

Last edited by Fico; March 28th, 2020 at 12:03 PM.