View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2009 #25
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgolly View Post
Can you give me an example of this "often" head-to-head that allegedly took place? Especially the Hollywood stuff. Never heard that. From what I've read he worked hand in hand with them for years, to the point that they installed his son as their puppet-n-chief. Like Churchill, he embarrassingly described them accurately one time.
Well, I know he started out as a banker and became the President of a bank at 25. He then made a fortune running liquor during prohibition, like the Bronfmans.

He owned a chain of theaters in small-town America and a studio in Hollywood that produced cheap movies (but that still made money). He started out as President of FBO Pictures, and then was involved in creating R.K.O. Studios, which would later become a major studio.

It was the affair he had with an actress named Gloria Swanson, combined with getting involved with a director named Erich von Stroheim, that ruined him in Hollywood, apparently.

There's a much more detailed account in John Cones's Hollywood Wars, a book which I highly recommend. Cones suggests that Kennedy may have been set up by the Hollywood jews.

Last edited by Igor Alexander; August 14th, 2009 at 03:58 PM.