View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2007 #9
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post
Alex came up with the idea. I think it's a great idea, and it could really get legs and run.
Not meaning to steal anyone's thunder here but I believe that I mentioned such a rally before anyone else agreed with me. lol. I Skyped Geoff with a 'we need to go to Knoxville and demonstrate' and also put it in the thread here: http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=46255 Browse to post #6.

That said I believe it's imperative that such a rally and demonstration take place. As I see it WE are the only ones that are willing to speak on behalf of those two fine young white people that were literally slaughtered and were cognizant of this fact before their life was so brutally and savagely taken from them. Our voices may be the catalyst that the Knoxville community needs in order to motivate them so that they too might also voice and demonstrate their anger over the savagery visited upon two of their own. And just maybe we can recruit a few people to stand up for and defend their white race.

If not now when? If not us who?

I WILL be there and will likely bring others with me. However, I think everyone should have notice far enough in advance to be able to work those days in to their schedule.

T