View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2009 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Gabry Ponte's Strategy: Form a White Mafia

[Gabry Ponte]

I want to write many important articles but while I am living in the USA I am afraid to do this. Once I go to Europe and get another citizenship I can put out more detailed information with instructions concerning forming organizations. But what I can say is that:

The org must have a political branch as well as a paramilitary branch. They would work together to reach goals and enforce them. The paramilitary section must have an intelligence dept. Info would be gathered on enemies and government agencies both domestic and foreign. Cooperation with other foreign intelligence agencies would be done for specific aims. The org would have a branch that generates money to fund all operations. When force is required to either earn money (by making competitors close their business) or by making enemy politicians resign, the paramil branch together with the intell service would use various acts of coercion and blackmail.

If we want a bill to pass and don't have enough votes in parliment we force enemy politicians to vote for our bill or they will suffer grave consequences. Detailed files would be made on each opponent politician so we can make them act how we want. T

he same for public officials. The Stasi had excellent tactics which can be borrowed.
The intelligence service would be allowed to have it's own money generating plans seperate from the main org so it will receive money from the main organization as well as have it's own secret budget that is controlled by its chief and used at his discretion. Carte Blanch. Money won't be a concern. It will be generated by any means necessary.

A culture of constant war would be the modus operandi that the org follows. Similar to how Israel behaves. It is always under constant threat and things must be serious and perfect. Fuck ups are not tolerated. Top recruits from Europe and all white countries would be recruited as they leave military service. Additional training would be carried out by hiring trainers from SAS, CIA, MI5, MI6 and other special forces/Intell services. Since the org would have lots of cash it would be able to hire and retain the best people money can buy. Exactly like a private military company.

The political branch would push it's people into as many government and public depts as possible. Campaign financing would be taken care of and media would be bought or controlled. Editors, owners of papers or news agencies would be monitored, controlled or eliminated if they fail to follow instructions.

Jewish businesses that are worth while and useful would be forced to sell at low prices or taken by force. Cooperation = life. Jewish and nonwhite influence would be absolutely crushed from all aspects. Their political orgs would be wiped out and burned down. They would be forced to flee to Israel. Illegal muslims and other muds would be deported rapidly by simply passing bills through parliment. Then the police would follow orders and send them back. New rules and strict policing would make life miserable for others who are legal. Their political orgs would be shut down just like the jews. Laws would be designed by the political branch and then put up for vote in government. If certain politicians have problems with voting yes then they will be dealt with harshly and forced to comply. Cooperation = Life.

The object is to control government as well as media. Also to use tactics similar to counter insurgency but within boundaries. If certain enemies have accidents or health problems that is a quiet way. If people disappear the news won't mention it. We will force blackouts as needed. If people on radio, TV, or internet make statements that are against the org then they will be dealt with. Whether they are living in Europe or anywhere else in the world. The paramilitaries and intell agents will be ready to go anywhere and deal with anyone at anytime. Opponents must be silenced or shut down.

Only when you can attack all the various components of society can you reach a victory. And money is the most important factor. Something most WN simply can't comprehend. With money you can have a PMC private military company as well as all the other tools required to win.

These are just some basic ideas that have not been structured or put into any order yet.

*This is a hypothetical situation that I am not condoning or approving. This is fiction for entertainment*

http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1057910&postcount=12