View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2008 #6
White Will
Banned

Default Thank Gawd for the Internet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
There's some truth to that. The U.S. has paid directly to get anti-drug messages written into scripts. It would be silly to think that all these agencies have money to run PSAs (public service announcements) all over tv and radio but refrain from getting into mature pictures and prime-time content.

Also, the government forces advertisers to incorporate 92% minorities into practically every ad on television. So there's plenty of direct governmental involvement in American media too.
Your exaggerated 92%, just seems that way sometimes (to the few of us with the eyes to see, that is). It's not JOG that's dictating to Madison Avenue Jews like the repulsive, typical, Donnie Deutsch to show Maximum Inter-racial Participation (MIP) in ads, whether print or electronic. Products aside, selling race-mixing and queers to the suggestible American herd is what :[] Madison Ave. sells. Fact!

From the Jew Edward Bernays (S. Freud's nephew) to Vance Packard, back to Gustav LeBon, forward to Jacques Ellul -- all these authors teach us about mass psychology and the formation of public attitudes. I had only read Packard until Dr. Pierce introduced me to the other authors and drummed into my head the monolithic power of Jewry -- not so much their "purse power," today -- but their power to shape mass opinion; say, their power to have normal, healthy, heterosexual White people accepting breeding with apes and men having sex with little boys (NAMBLA) as "mainstream." That's the power today, but challenged by new alternative media as we more inquisitive, resourceful goyim have available to us here.

Igor, your concise explanation of Hollywood's attitude toward us hapless goy critics (read: "violent neo-nazi white supremacist haters" in the Jew's book) would make a good sig file. I'd only add that the Hollywood :[] closed shop movie industry also tells us, "If you don't like the thin soup we serve up to you, make your own movies." The Screen Actors Guild and other industry unions; the theater system, film distribution; movie reviews, movie rating, media marketing for films, etc., etc., are all part of the monolithic movie industry -- the closed shop cartel.