View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2008 #58
Lloyd Francis

Default Just discovered radio Istina

I listened to radio Istina yesterday, it was a great show. A few things, I greatly appreciate being able to download it in MP3 format. So many times I'm on the web and I click a WN recording and it streams...ugh. I spend 20 hours per week in my car and I want to spend it learning something. Radio Istina fills that need. Only downside is that it isn't on everyday but how much can you ask for?

Beyond that, the episode I listened to was the recent one on education being used as a medium to socially engineer efficient hive-workers. I particularly thought the takeover of Ivy League universities through the domination of the SITs via the parties afterward that supplied the organizer (Kaplan) with the test questions was interesting. "How Jewish" I caught myself thinking. As creatively evil as the usurpation of the London Stock market during the Napoleonic wars by Rothchild.

I've decided to pick up a subscription to Culture Wars. It is great when WN leaders recommend media during a broadcast of some type. I've an incredible appetite for information and I'm always looking to increase my education.

looking forward to future broadcasts.