View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2005 #1
INFESTER

Default Is ''Jared From Subway'' a jew?

I am gonna go with about a 90% guess ''Jared Fogle'' former fat shit usa is a jew boy. He is a perfect example of a bull shit yid invention! those commercials with the ''before'' photos are the some of funniest shit I have ever seen! Would you beleive they have him speaking out at schools?(this over paid anus even made a ''special'' apperance on my local news cast)! now yes it makes sense to teach kids not to over eat but i doubt he will do much, I mean amerikwa is over eating to the grave and no subway pimp is gonna stop the little devils from over eating!

I am reminded of ''freak'' day time tv shows like Maury gookfucker when the negress would bring out her 450 pound, 7 year old, doughboy!
over eating is a big problem but so much is about personal responsibility for adults and if the kids are fat then the parents should make strides to teach their youth about what to eat. But amerikwan partents of all races cant ''teach'' their kids anything these days.

I wonder if ''Jared From Subway'' would go swiming in the chocolate river in the Wonka factory? I could just see the little orange men making big macs and ol Jared stealing them and then he falls through a trap door or some shit.