View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2013 #87
Johan
Banned

Default Black Pete in Holland vs blacks in israel

"Parents, keep child home as St. coming to school!"

14-11-13 - 08:47 Source: AD

Netherlands Foundation Gets Better (NLWB) advises parents to keep up with the celebration of Sinterklaas at school. Their children at home The organization opposes the "racist nature" of the children's and feels "supported by concerned parents."

The foundation will - in their own words - many concerned parents on the phone wanting to know how to 'safeguard the children's racist "their children.

The organization has made a protest letter that parents can send to the school. The letter asked the school so as to fit that Zwarte Piet not "racist caricature" is more the party. "Should it not be possible (...) I will unfortunately have to see me to keep my child home."

"Nice chill '
Initiator Jerry Afriyie from Amsterdam said the action would provide an alternative: "We advise parents to home something fun to do with their own children."

The foundation wants kids party does not deny: "My own children enjoy on December 5, even more than in school. We're going somewhere. Chill. They get presents. Sinterklaas is more than just Zwarte Piet who necessarily need to be. "

According to Jan-Willem Swanepoel of the Inspectorate of Education, the parents may have problems with the action: "If the celebration is part of the curriculum, then parents can do not just to escape. A school may provide compelling circumstances a student leave, but that does not seem obvious here. "

NLWB warns parents of the consequences: the unauthorized home keeping a child means 75 euro fine per child per day.

http://translate.google.nl/translate....dhtml&act=url

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black in Israel racial purity and the Jewish state

10/23/13 - 17u54 Source: World Observer

While the United Nations is outraged consider the racist content in the festival of Saint Nicholas, the world seems to be watching the fate of the black people in Israel is not exactly welcome. away That is an understatement when you look at the above documentary. The documentary was commissioned by The New York Times, but not posted on the online forum of the newspaper. The documentary seems that purity in the Jewish state is anything but folklore.

The full video report is shared for several days on Facebook, with comments in the sense of "history repeats itself"

"Poverty and exploitation"
"Since 2006, about 60,000 African refugees arrived in Israel. They are fleeing poverty, ethnic cleansing and genocide. As refugee camps in Africa, flooding and Europe gates close for asylum seekers, Israel was for them the second best option. The country not only known as a developed democracy, it is also about land access and therefore has everything to make for these people., but a safe haven Israel refuses them benefits and denying them the right to work to provide. livelihood legally They get to poverty and exploitation, "it sounds in the introduction.

What follows is a remarkable picture of how Israelis openly claim to be on their racist attitude, pride how the Deputy Minister Binnenandse Affairs expulsion of "infiltrators" promises, how an MP explains that Israel is likely to be Jewish identity loss if more non-Jewish foreigners in the country to be admitted and participating in parades against refugees often result in violence against Africans. Other beleidslui call for the construction of prison camps for refugees, staatsrabbijnen forbid Jews to rent apartments to non-Jews.

According to the documentary makers Africans, however, constitute a threat to the security of Israel. "Most want nothing more than to contribute to the prosperity of the country", as it sounds.

Fence on border
"Prime Minister Netanyahu warned earlier that if the people of Israel for more than thirty percent would consist of Arabs, Israel would become a binational state, and thus would lose. Its Jewish character, he is committed to building a fence on the border in the Sinai Desert, the problem of the infiltrators will dissolve and it's time for the second phase: the expulsion of the infiltrators. "

"Without process locked"
"Due to the custom anti-infiltratiewet that there was originally to prevent their belongings to return, Palestinians focused non-Jewish immigrants can be arrested and imprisoned without trial for three years or longer before they are deported. To that end, in the Negev the largest prison in the industrialized world, built ".

Max Blumenthal, one of the creators of the documentary explains how The New York Times asked him to Israel to make a documentary about extremism but decided not to use.

"They asked me to contribute to their new section on their website that offers short video documentaries., I am known for my documentaries on the right side in the U.S. and extremism in Israel. When my video was not completed on time, they let me know they wanted to see. material quickly so I sent them a video I made with my colleague David Sheen, an Israeli journalist that the case of non-Jewish Africans in Israel closely follow ".

Pogroms
"We then shocking images of pogroms against African communities in Tel Aviv mounted interviews with human rights activists. Thought it was a well-made documentary about a situation that few Americans are familiar with. We also added an analysis, and scraped the documentary to their style at . But our documentary was dismissed without explanation. I also sent them to other major news sites and who have not responded even though they often have posted articles on my hand "in the past.

http://translate.google.nl/translate....dhtml&act=url