View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2019 #65
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I don’t have a problem with legitimate criticism of Serbs because, unlike American White Nationalists, I’m familiar with Balkan history and politics, so I know very well that the Serbs really did commit war crimes against their fellow Europeans in the 1990s. And sadly, the more I interact with Serbs in real life, the more I’m starting to dislike these people.
You mean like Operation Storm and mujahideen beheadings in Bosnia?

https://balkaninsight.com/2016/04/21...ds-04-21-2016/

Parrot some more of Christiane Amanpour's talking points Stewart.

Quote:
And I’m also getting tired of reading about crimes that Serbian immigrants commit in other European countries
Whats a 'Serbian immigrant''Stewart? An Albanian from Kosovo? A muslim from Raska? A gypsy?

Quote:
For this reason anti-Serbian posters are treated with suspicion here on VNN, and that’s why I’m reluctant to involve myself in Balkan discussions, so I just sigh and roll my eyes when certain posters call Serbian soldiers "heroes of the white race" (or some such nonsense)
Who calls them 'heroes of the white race''?

Quote:
Excellent post, Oma. I'm not even going to bother to address Serbian's reply in which he bizarrely tries to pin communist Yugoslavia on the Croats. Like I said, it's just not worth the hassle
Tito was a Croat. Tito was good for Croatia

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers