Full Thread: #1 Green Nigger Thread
View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2013 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Green View Post
I remember as a little kid when I wasn't interested in hearing WWII stories from the parents or teachers they'd scream like you stabbed them and bring up our glorious military being sacred as church on Sunday. It was the WWII generation who vastly expanded our gov't deliberately, and I don't understand why they didn't head warnings from Jefferson's writings, esp. when their generation produced a historian like David McCullough. I'm not sure if "taking orders" military style as Randal Goode said in another thread is the right answer.
Remember - one of the last polls taken in the US before FDR engineered Pearl Harbor showed that 88% of the public did NOT want to get involved in another European war. But since the public were 90% white and christian, they didn't have the moral courage to stand up to FDR and his jews when they demanded they go against their natural and healthy instincts and destroy their German cousins.

Christianity? Look at the men it produces.

I mean, if its morality is such a good thing, how come the men it produces lack moral courage - from the Pope on down?

You can be a white man or a christ cultist. Not both.

Unlike the check-chasing Implicit Conservatives masquerading as white nationalists, I can tell you the straight truth:

Christianity is bad for Whites.