View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2008 #23
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
RE: Roberto Muehlenkamp

I'm not banning you because you're actually proving our case to our candid audience.
If that's what the candid audience thinks, this would say a lot about the candid audience's capacity for wishful thinking and their distance from reality. I hope for the candid audience that you're wrong about them.

Ah, and what you just told me means that if you didn't think I'm making your ideology's case, you would ban me, right?

And I thought this was an uncensored forum ...

Quote:
To the typical VNN reader, you're as transparent as clear glass. Please keep spewing, we need more specimens like you for illustrative examples of jewish pathological liars and smear artists.
Your hostility is taken note of. Isn't a moderator supposed to refrain from such hostility?

Anyway, thanks for showing that VNN and moderation on VNN are just what I thought them to be. This confirms Greg Gerdes' cowardice in seeking refuge here.

Quote:
BTW: What the fuck kind of name is Roberto Muehlenkamp? Sounds like something only a kike could dream up in it's habitual lust for race-mixing fantasies.
Muehlenkamp is a German name from the region of Westphalia. Roberto is my Christian name because I was born and baptized in Colombia, South America.
They speak Spanish there.

What is your name, by the way?