View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2009 #90
steven clark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Congratulations on nearly getting the formatting correct, I know that's not easy for you, for some reason.

The mentality behind your post... It never ceases to amuse me that your type thinks it is looking down on the Buchanans and Ingrahams. Let me ease your mind: Buchanan and Ingraham have far higher IQs than you do, and a multiple of seven figures more than you do in the bank. They're fully aware that you go against the jews on race or Israel and you run a real risk of being thrown off and under the gravy train.
I don't look down on Buchanan, Ingrahm, etc. I think in their own way they are brilliant and articulate. I'll certainly agree they make more money than I do, and I know where they stand. It would just be nice to get some honesty
from them.

I think a lot of white society knows who runs it, and there is resentment, but it is unarticulated and leaderless. For all acknowledgement that the recent rally in DC had a lot of Glenn Beck types and was pro ZOG, it also showed
people were angry, and millions of people don't like Obama.

There are some people who name the Jew. Frank Weltner was one of them, and his radio show was thoughtful and tried to get people to think. Frank
has washed his hands of white America, and said the only real choice left
is for whites to form their own churches and get tax-exempt status and
go from there.

When you talk about a HS curriculum, do you have a definite program, or
merely a reading list?