View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2015 #33
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatheheck View Post
Donnie could serve himself better if he kept his mouth shut 25% of the time. I dont find the guy intelligent at all. He only raises an eyebrow because he wordsmith's contrarian/unproductive statements that leaves little doubt, he is more attention whore, despite his personal sincerity or conviction (if thats even the case). END OF STORY.

Sending in the next few days Alex.
I find it kind of strange that he just seemed to drop off the radar screen for no discernible reason. He was most likely being funded by George Soros. Actually, now that I think about it, he probably wasn't a person at all, DIO was an entire team of trolls headquartered in the basement of the SPLC in Montgomery, Alabama, with ties to the CIA, Al Qaida, the John Birch Society, and the Mickey Mouse Club. That would also explain "Donnie's" frantic attempts to discredit the 9/11 truthers, the chem-trail guys, and the HAARP truthers.

My advice on Donnie in Ohio; Watch him folks, he's a thoroughly dangerous man. He's been sent down here to infiltrate VNN. He's a mastermind in the ways of espionage and the reason we haven't seen him around lately is because he's been busy tearing Trump stickers off the bumpers of cars. He has a jew flag tacked up on the wall of his garage, and he voted for that nigger for president.

My apologies to Charlie Daniels.