Full Thread: The Jan File
View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2017 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
It really is. Like Lita Ford on 'ludes, the possibilities are truly endless, and one is limited only by his imagination. And the Right is starting to figure that out.

Check out RSBN. Boilerplate Conservative stuff, but it's about how they did it. They gained enough eyeballs streaming Trump events live on YouTube to start an actual 24/7 video network.

On fucking YouTube.

There are untold thousands of others doing the same. Propaganda potential that Goebbels on Ayahuasca couldn't dream up.

I hear things that were said on your forum a decade ago every day in the MSM and the still inchoate but quickly coalescing white identity political movement.

You should be proud, man.
I am. We have done something.

If youtube didnt continually knock down channels, a lot more 'content producers' (what an ugly bauhaus construction that is) could make a living doing White stuff daily.

I remember when I did an interview with National Vanguard, and I said this was a billion dollar business oppotunity - and now you are seeing exactly that. It's purely discrimination that is preventing it for the moment.

Gab might be the breakthrough if the leaders are thinking right. The white guy, Andrew Torba, is a conservative christian. He nails his colors to the mast for free speech. If he actually supports it, he will inherit all the people twitter bans. And that utility could be exanded to every other public utility. Supposedly Torba has a Silicon Valley background. I have asked if they're going to do an IPO, to no response. I think that would be a great speculative investment.

The vanguard, if i may presume, intellectual work that remains to be done is defeating christianity, so that whites see that if they are wrapped up in its conceptions, they cannot defend themselves. This is what I work on, with the Jones and such. I believe this is the cutting edge in 2017.

We must make the public see the REAL division is between what I've been calling #TeamWhite and #TeamJew. Essentially normal whites vs jews + coloreds + freaks coalition. (Of course TW can work with honest nationalists of all stripes, except Zionists). Keep on polarizing the public, forcing the issue. Whites must see the attacks on them are 1) racial, 2) intended to culminate in their genocide (physical disappearance), and 3) directed by jews. All the horrors, miseries and daily nastinesses we notice trace back to the jew. These things we must make people see. This is our job and our mission and our politics.

So I will be kicking off #TeamWhite podcasts this week. I'll just comment on current events, in the context of the biggest picture - the stuff in paragraph above.