View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2011 #71
White Winger

[QUOTE=Craig Cobb;1325643]Keith Olbermann, host of "Countdown" on Current TV: "Figuratively, where does it (Occupy Wall Street) go from here, do you think? Based upon your experience and what you've seen in your three trips down there."

Michael Moore: "I think that, not only is this going to continue, these cities that you mentioned. This is what is so wonderful about this. There really isn't anything driving this other than what Wall Street has done and what those who are in charge of our economy have done. They weren't just happy enough with multi-billions, they wanted tens of hundreds of billions, maybe even trillions, so --"

Olbermann: "Kleptomania."

Moore: "They're kleptomaniacs, is what they are. They're out of control. I think there is some sort of sociopathic illness and they know what us to life in a kleptocracy. Where the kleptomaniacs run the show. This is going to spread. I said this last week, I said it two weeks ago when I first spoke with you. And the mainstream media was trying to pooh-pooh this, 'oh it's just a feud down there, don't worry.' Well what happened Saturday, not just here, but as you said in Boston, LA, in Chicago and elsewhere."

And in HOLLYWOOD and NYC....right,Mikey?

If they're kleptomaniacs,then what does that make you two pathologically lying, MULTI-MULTI-MILLIONAIRES , who have made your TENS OF MILLIONS with even less class ,less integrity,and less honesty, than the Bankers?

As usual,it's YOU who lives in "fictitious times."

If anyone deserves to be labled as kleptomaniacs,and demonstrated against, it's these two Mama's Boys....

Last edited by White Winger; October 6th, 2011 at 10:32 AM.