View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2009 #53
Joe_J.
Radio active

Aside from us, Whites do not think or act in terms of racial solidarity. They are not ethnocentric. I think it is something that the larger body has to learn because, really, they have never had it before. White history is full of fratricidal wars between nation states. In some cases, such as the French and Indian War, they were more than happy to hire in non-Whites to kill fellow Whites.

The question is how to get Whites to think in racial terms instead of political party terms? Or -ism terms? Or subculture terms? That, IMO, is the question, or the problem. The person that figures out how to do that hits the jackpot.

I agree with Kievsky. Middle class people are more motivated. The poor classes have some that are, but most want beer and televitz. With proper motivation, they make good workers and soldiers. The jews have shown us this with their sandbox wars. Upper classes, of course, owe their $$$ to hobknobbing with the juden. They won't rock their boat.

I think Alex's idea is great for a core cadre of people. The question is how to expand it into large numbers of people.