View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2019 #308
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Not at all. I welcome all opinions, even the ones that differ from mine,
Says the person labeling me a jew only because we share different points of view on very complicated and contradict issue. The person who gets irritated like a mad little girl when he sees other people views:

Quote:
when I demolish your arguments,
Yeah, Stew, repeat it again to convince yourself in your delusions and try to bring more IQ80 imbeciles to support you in this thread. When I answer with photos and videos on your speculative articles, you start whining "go out from my sandbox".

Quote:
First you tried to discredit the yellow vest protesters by claiming that their leaders are non-white, but as I explained to you, the movement doesn't have any official leaders, it doesn't have a traditional leadership structure, so it can't be controlled by a handful of people.
Is that why the movement started by blacks, represented by blacks on official meetings and one of their slogans is Justice for Adama (nigger killed by French cops) ?

Quote:
I think I've made it clear that I condemn the thuggish, jew-controlled police's assault on this 73-year-old protester. I don't know whether or not she's a lesbian, but my guess wold be that she's a normal straight woman.
Normal woman with a rainbow flag? I still hope you're Stu but not Sue?
Or maybe this Yellow vest fag Antoine Boudinet is a normal straight woman for ya?

Antoine Boudinet takes part in a march against agrochemical giant Bayer-Monsanto in Bordeaux, on May 18, 2019