View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2019 #320
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
There's nothing cowardly about it.
True, let's name your methods retarded. You label "pro-Jewish" anyone who disagrees with voices in your head. Although I'm pretty sure you do think I'm a jew but you're too coward to admit it.

Quote:
Your obsession with Putin is both funny and pathetic. You really hate that the Putin administration has defeated the jews' foot soldiers of the Islamic State and foiled the jewish coup attempt against Syria's legitimate, anti-zionist president Bashar al-Assad, don't you, Raisin?
Says an active member of the forum where a half of threads are about Putin's feet.
I don't care about kebab problems in Syria but it's true you guys are obsessed with "mother Russian" and the wet dream about Putin The Savior.

Quote:
You still don't get it, Raisin – or, most likely, you pretend not to get it. It doesn't matter whether or not that elderly woman is a lesbian or an LGBT supporter, because that's not why the police assaulted her. She was assaulted because she took part in a protest against the country's anti-French, jew-controlled government.
Guess everyone has got you already - Sue Meadows is ready to support any commie, nigger or fag against the legitimate and democratically elected French government. For you it doesn't matter if the beaten shithead granny fights against "racism", stands for communism and has ties with NGO. Yeah it'd be bad if true French nationalists suffered, nevertheless if you're not a fag you have no reason to protest when left scum gets punished.

P.S. I asked your mummy above to translate the speech of "French" arabic Yellow vests protesters, but it either seems she's still busy with something or you hide from the mummy your membership on this board. If your multilingual mummy is still interested I send her another two videos of notable Yellow vest to translate:

Here she is specially emotional, you can see foam in the corner of the mouth: