View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2009 #28
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Bartlow View Post
I posted a number of ads here at VNN looking for others interested in "White Survival" and the only responses were from so-called WN skanks betrating me for daring to ask for support from other Whites. I'm the only one on this forum that takes the issue seriously.

Your the one that claimed ECWU served NJ, not me. If there are so many members from NJ as you claim then why are they not doing anything in NJ?

How many more years will it take for "White Nationalists" take their own beliefs seriously and create something in real life. I don't care if someone flew in from Mars to attend the meeting. That means nothing. Until there are local weekly meetings for all to attend *and* taking action to support other Whites everything else is a Dog and Pony show.

I have no problem with your meetings. In fact, I think it's a positive step. Just don't ask me to drive hours when there should be at least one meeting in the most populated area of the nation. If there are so many folks in the group from NJ they why when I went to your site and asked to meet others I got no response?

Same old story with WN.. here at VNN, at ECWU, Stormfront, et.al. Blacks, Jews, Gays, Hispanics, Muslims and others only have to drive a few miles to associate and garnish support.

But the White! Must go though massive James Bond bullshit, travel out of state and have a decoder ring. And it's the White that demands this insane nonsense!
Stop complaining and do something then. I've always wondered why it is that those who are constantly complaining don't get off their arses and start something.

The reason nothing is being started is because everybody (and it includes you) enjoy sitting around waiting for somebody to start something. I swear I'm puzzled by human nature.

If nothing is done they'll moan while doing nothing themselves, and if something is done, they'll either have a list of excuses as to why it's not "for them", or they'll immediately jump the gravy train and demand some form of leadership role.