View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2009 #2
Kievsky

That's a fair enough criticism, Peter. Where to begin?

I came up with the market-dominant-minority idea after reading "The War of the Flea."

The first stage of guerrilla warfare is to gain the popular will.

If you don't have this, the populace will turn you over to government forces as a common criminal. We don't have the popular will, because Americans are still more or less content with a slowly but relentlessly degenerating country.

So what to do until then? Establishing a network of convenience stores is about putting in supply lines and safe houses. It's about putting in the infrastructure for a future insurgency, and raising an army of middle class Whites.

The right wing insurgency can only come from the middle class. The American War of Independence was not done by working class rabble, but by small businessmen who chafed at being taxed to death by degenerate Royals. We have an analogous situation today, except our "Royals" are the Washington DC mafia.

Convenience stores are the lifeline of every small town in America. We will also be farming again, by the way, as the economy relentlessly contracts. We don't want to be at the mercy of Pakistani middlemen -- we want to be the middlemen ourselves.

Just the fact that the jew replaced the White convenience store owner with the Pakistani should clue you in -- they wanted to remove our middle class infrastructure which would be the backbone of a future right wing, White middle class insurgency.

It's a brutal future ahead in multiracial hell Amerikwa. I have thought long and hard about this, and I hope I have satisfied your criticism. You can read "War of the Flea" here:

http://books.google.com/books?id=w4v...age&q=&f=false